12.11.2007

reporting in

Well, I did it. I hit the gym last night, did 15 min. elliptical, 12.5 minutes recumbant bike. It wasn't much, but it was something. Lunges (ow), medicine ball core exercises, side crunches. Lots of stretching. I could feel my knees straining a bit, surprised as they must have been to be back on the machines. It felt good to be back in the swing...I even greeted my dusty locked locker with a cheery "Helllllooo, locker! Did you miss me?"

The problem is that last night I was TOAST. I think that's just par for the course. I was supposed to go see a house with a realtor friend of mine and I simply could not get my ass up off the couch.

This morning I was sore, but not too bad. I can never get over how much lunges kick my ass...exercising the largest muscles in the body requires so much oxygen!!...and how strong I feel when I'm done with a set of them.

Onward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home