3.27.2009

a wee bit o' gratitude

Yesterday afternoon I rode to the sculpture park to greet L and bike home with her. She was genuinely surprised and happy to see me, and we had a fun pedal home. Later, as I was fixing dinner (bean tacos w/ arugula), I realized how blessed I am that I can get on a bike, (get off the bike and briskly walk it across the locks, then get back on and) pedal with some vigor, do it for an hour, round trip (12 mile jaunt), and have fun. I've worked hard to stay in shape, to keep at the exercise, and far more seems possible from this space I now inhabit.

I am thankful. Very thankful.

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM MDT, Blogger forward hope said...

The body shows up and shines, once again. Sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday. Good on ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home