2.16.2009

bah-phooey (in list form)

* Well. That can of veggie soup has actually made me MORE hugry than I was before I ate it! Great.

*Not drinking does a number on the waistline. A good number too, with lovely music. Note to self. For the 10,324th time.

*46 ounces of water down, a kiddie pool to go.

*Munchies suck. I love swedish fish. There are 50 calories in 6 of them. It would take me walking briskly for approximately 13 minutes to burn off those fish. From now on, I will only eat them while walking.

*O'Dell Brewing has a new Red Ale that I am NOT BUYING ANY MORE OF. At least this month.

*My wife is constantly looking at used exercise equipment on Craig's List. I appreciate her thriftiness, but I am not so sure I want someone's cast-off recumbant bike with their sweat-n-DNA forever imprinted on it.

*I've lost the same 10 lbs. four times in 1.7 years.

*I wonder if I ever really "get over" a sinus infection. It's more like I "live with" it, and sometimes it's quiet, and sometimes it rocks out at 2 a.m. and makes me feel like I haven't slept in days. I think I heard it last night, in fact, inflating my right sinus cavity like a balloon.

*Kefir is a killer additive to eggs for quiche. It's also a nice subsitute for full fat greek yogurt when making banana bread. Just do not prepare said bread while on the phone with your mother, or like me, you'll add double the salt and baking powder and your bread will taste like a salt lick.

*I'm stocking the tool box, on the advice of bloggo p'ner. She's very wise, that one. (Green tea check!)

*Lunch over. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home