6.04.2007

it's gagalicious


If you ever want to get over your undying and potentially (for me at least) dangerous love of Tortilla Chips, just wrap your mouth around a few of these seachips.
I won't describe them, other than to say, uh, well, not flavorless-- more like, flavorgag, or ever wonder what the ocean floor might taste like? try one of these!

They proudly boast no salt. They need salt. In fact, I could see the whole sea vegetable with tortilla chip thing working a whole lot better with the addition of sea salt.

I'm serious. I've given these a few tries, and each time I feel myself moving further and further away from my love of corn chips. I know that might be a good thing, but I feel resistance. Anger, even. And yet, if you really wanted a kind of corn chip aversion therapy, this might be just the product.

1 Comments:

At 3:34 PM MDT, Blogger forward hope said...

Um, is this a hint? Did you smell my bag of blue corn chips all the way from THERE?

I
can't
stop
and
don't
know
that
I
wanna
(I mean, what is life without sesame blues and beer? Huh?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home