5.11.2007

my everchanging mood butt

there's this thing going on with my butt. it's like the ol' buttcrack (yes, that's one word) is getting shallower. it's never been like this before. I'm stunned and startled and I have to touch it every now and then (at home, privately, maybe right when I wake up). it's similar to the armpit thing that happened, where the pits actually formed and I was all blown away by that.

it's just that you get certain ideas about your body. about how it's been, and how it will always be, and then one day you're like, whoa.
Dude, where's my buttcrack?
It's not that it's gone-- it's changed. Like when there's a new stop sign or red light, or when they take one away and you're so used to slowing down at that spot and you don't have to anymore, but you feel the phantom stop.

Oh, TMI, TMI, I know. This is my version of navel-gazing. And that's next.

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM MDT, Blogger forward hope said...

dude-ette, I am laughing so hard i have tears in my eyes. perhaps a tinge of TMI but I love love love it.

Here's to your ev'r-disappearing asscrack...

M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home