5.16.2006

things that ground me

life's gotten a little topsy-turvy. Too much school, too much work, and now this business of finding a new place to live. It's enough to make a girl want to chew. And chew, and chew and chew. maybe, instead of chewing, I will try to place my buttocks (nalgas en espanol) on the ground and get my connection on that way. Maybe that's what the salt cravings are about-- a desire to be closer to the earth, to be grounded. That also might explain the desire for potato chips. I mean what could be earthier than a potato covered with salt? Oh, yes, oil! Oil enhances gravity! that'll get me closer to the earth!

I'm not gonna eat potato chips. I'm gonna find an alternate means of grounding. Today I will be listening to mariachi music and sitting on the floor and drinking so much water that all my nasty cravings return to the earth (via water, which, afterall, covers like 85% of the planet). I have a plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home