6.15.2008

Planning for the Unknown.



After reading the radiologist's report and seeing the words tumor and lesion, I have a pretty strong sense that I'm gonna hafta be off the bike at somepoint for sometime. Of course this is all really just conjecture until I speak with Dr. Hand, but I'm trying to prepare, mentally. So I've come up with an alternate plan. It involves walking a one hour loop through Golden Gardens and/or walking the 6+ miles home from work one day a week (assuming that I'll be at work). Having this contingency plan set up makes me feel less nervous about not riding. Granted, it's not riding, but I think it will be enough of a release to keep me even-keeled, stimulated, happy, even. It doesn't mean I won't daydream about riding.

And let's hope the hiatus will be brief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home